Proprietor: Beverley Kiltie
My name is Beverley Kiltie and I am the proud owner of BDS.
I am a kind, patient and courteous female driving instructor/trainer specialising in nervous, shy and unconfident pupils. My empathy and ability to encourage growth and personal achievement through various coaching techniques has brought me high pass rates and a warm, positive rapport with all my students.
We at BDS follow a strict Code of Conduct
- To teach the DSA syllabus and promote ‘safe driving for life’
- To be value for money
- To be courteous and professional at all times
- To be friendly, helpful and approachable
- To have a well maintained, dual controlled vehicle in a clean and tidy condition
Recently I've been pushing the bounds of giving people the opportunity to drive and have aligned myself as a partner with key groups:
- Plymouth Mobility Centre (PMC) - website - email: email@example.com - 01752 546 222
- Cornwall Mobility - website - email: firstname.lastname@example.org - 01872 254 920
- Disability Driving Instructors - website - email: email@example.com - 0844 800 7355
- For additional details on driving medical conditions visit: gov.uk/driving-medical-conditions
- If you'd like further details on the support I can provide for lessons contact myself.
With an automatic vehicle fitted with a variety of support equipment it gives the chance for new responsibility and freedom, for anyone despite their condition.
I sincerely wish you safe driving in your future wherever that Journey may take you.